ACTION-JACKSONACTION-JACKSON

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

High-Speed Madness High-Speed Madness

Outstanding work! It started off slow, but then... it got faster... until it reach high speeds... it was madness!

Reborn Reborn

Looks really good? What programs did you use to make this?

Goranimation responds:

I used Autodesk Maya, and After Effects for the compositing

1993: Garry Hoy 1993: Garry Hoy

This is my favorite DeathJam so far. You really nailed Garry Hoy's death with a hilarious, yet accurate description of the poor man's autodefnestration. Rest his soul.

MC Rapper: Freestyle Flow MC Rapper: Freestyle Flow

FUNKY!

Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

Wow your movies keep getting deeper and deeper. Im still completely lost as to whats happening but I liked it. Please keep making more!

Thanks

Tupac: prequel Tupac: prequel

I remember watching this back in 2002 and not understanding a bit of it. Now, it explains everything for me.

My Ride My Ride

Great shit. took me off guard and was catchy, made me ROFL at some points too

Interceptor Interceptor

Man, I love your work! I've watched a lot of it over the years, but never really bothered to let you know what I think until now.

Keep it up man, you've got a nice style and method of making convincing DARK N' HEAVY SCI FI GRAPHIC SYNTH-NOIR here. It takes me back to that alternate universe that lies in the year 3046 inside the year 1987. A place where it's always dusk or dawn, where what ones says it not what they mean, where what one sees has infinite causes, where your worst enemies are lurking in the corners of your own mind.

spacefader responds:

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the support.

Kidding Floor Kidding Floor

"Oim gunnuh maik looeeeaaaads-a-moneayyyyyy"

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

Really funny stuff! Coulden't stop laughing. It's very mysogynistic in a 80's movie kind of way. The art was great and it really conveyed the whole story visually without use of sound effects.