ACTION-JACKSONACTION-JACKSON

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dig To China Dig To China

Great game. But I found one glitch: If you find a Pack Mole at the exact moment the timer runs out, the game freezes and you can't continue =(

Yakuza Rising Yakuza Rising

This game seems like it had a lot of potential, but I quit after a few minutes of trying to do the long-jumps. It seems really difficult to sprint and jump at the same time. I'm sure there's a way to clear the gap, but it was way too frustrating so I quit the game. There's something about sprinting, jumping, and maintaining that velocity while in the air that is extremely tricky, and that's just unacceptable for a platforming game.

Night Rider Turbo Night Rider Turbo

Best "driving" game I've played on NG in a long time. Everything was just right for entertainment value. The graphics, sound/music, and gameplay were top notch for being "classic flash" worthy. This is the kind of shit NG was famous for back in the day. And the concept? Just brilliant!

I'd love to see more work like this from you...

dys4ia dys4ia

I liked the style and the sound effects. Gameplay was simple and effective at conveying your point(s) with symbolism and explicit imagery. Overall it was a good little bit of educational fun and all... however, I think it was too easy. I know this game's main objective is to simply convey your thoughts on your experience... however, if you are trying to convey that it was at all challenging for you, then the GAME itself should ALSO present some better challenges to the player... just a thought.

On a side note, one thing I was rather curious about were the references to your girlfriend. This has nothing really to do with the game, I was just wondering what your relationship with her is. I'm not saying it doesent make sense for a man to want to become a woman and maintain a relationship with another female, I can easily imagine why one would desire this for a number of reasons. It's just out of the ordinary, so-to-speak, and therefore a curious point of interest, one that could have potential to be addressed in the game if you so desired, that is.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Great concept but...

...I couldent even get past the first level with any of the charachters. I jeep falling down this big chasm that seems impassible without some sort of jump function.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Umm wait...

Awesome game. One of the best on Newgrounds. A true classic.

However, I beat it without collecting all three key things and without opening that door. Where was the third key, and what happens when you open the door?

Zombie Hole Zombie Hole

What the fuck

Great game. But it glitched on level three. I went to the brown pile of rocks in the corner of the screen like it told me to and nothing happened. It wouldent let me go to the next level.

Pico & Pals Pico & Pals

Kinda bad i guess

I liekd it tho. Too easy. I prefer that to "too hard" cuase it was kind cheap lol.

All you gotta do is mash the punch button, take a step or two when the "camper alert" appears, and repeat. The boss at the end was just as easy i dont know what people are complaing about. At least the controls were solid

Behind The Doors Behind The Doors

Good idea, poor execution

This is the kind of game newgrounds is (or was) all about. A random point an dclick adventure with little plot (or stupid plot), and lots of random perversion, violence, and other bullshit. Its what makes the internet great. I would have loved to keep playing this game, however some parts (liek the mining cave) are glitchy and near impossible to beat.

There are some parts that are poorly done and extremely frustrating as a result. I suggest you put a little more time into this and make it better. Then it will be worth playing.

Penguin Skate 2 Penguin Skate 2

wtf?!?!

how are you supposed to keep that little mutherfucker rightside up!?!?!?!

Coolio-Niato responds:

not pressing left or right?