ACTION-JACKSONACTION-JACKSON

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

High-Speed Madness High-Speed Madness

Outstanding work! It started off slow, but then... it got faster... until it reach high speeds... it was madness!

Reborn Reborn

Looks really good? What programs did you use to make this?

Goranimation responds:

I used Autodesk Maya, and After Effects for the compositing

1993: Garry Hoy 1993: Garry Hoy

This is my favorite DeathJam so far. You really nailed Garry Hoy's death with a hilarious, yet accurate description of the poor man's autodefnestration. Rest his soul.

Dig To China Dig To China

Great game. But I found one glitch: If you find a Pack Mole at the exact moment the timer runs out, the game freezes and you can't continue =(

Yakuza Rising Yakuza Rising

This game seems like it had a lot of potential, but I quit after a few minutes of trying to do the long-jumps. It seems really difficult to sprint and jump at the same time. I'm sure there's a way to clear the gap, but it was way too frustrating so I quit the game. There's something about sprinting, jumping, and maintaining that velocity while in the air that is extremely tricky, and that's just unacceptable for a platforming game.

Night Rider Turbo Night Rider Turbo

Best "driving" game I've played on NG in a long time. Everything was just right for entertainment value. The graphics, sound/music, and gameplay were top notch for being "classic flash" worthy. This is the kind of shit NG was famous for back in the day. And the concept? Just brilliant!

I'd love to see more work like this from you...

=The Anguish of Silence= =The Anguish of Silence=

sounds like Giorgio Moroder

just a little bit, in the beginning. Kinda like his stuff from Scarface?

Hades responds:

A bit, yes. There is a slight similarity, I guess. Thanks for commenting!

Lost Universe Lost Universe

I'm really seeing space

Right now I'm writing a science fiction novel, and this really helped me get into the right mood. If I ever make it into a movie too, I will be sure to include your song as part of the soundtrack.

SuperGoodSound responds:

movie FTW!!

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

This is...

not only a great parody of most club rap songs nowadays, but an excellent song on its own.